View Single Post
Old 21.11.2019, 15:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 26,264 Times in 11,001 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
I think you'll find that a lot of Christians are not modern at all. And that's the problem (and the main reason for this thread).
I don't know how you define modern but I know quite a few Christians who I would not consider especially modern but who don't have a problem with homosexuality. Or if they do they don't talk about it. I even know one very un-modern Christian who is also openly gay. He sings in a choir that specializes in Gregorian plainsong, and he is writing a PhD thesis about medievil religious paintings, so you can't get much more old fashioned than that. I see and read of a lot of intolerant Christians on the media and so don't doubt that they really exist, but for some reason my paths and theirs rarely seem to cross.
The following 3 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post: