View Single Post
Old 23.11.2019, 11:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 341 Times in 278 Posts
Thanked 15,168 Times in 7,786 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I still find it odd that there are so few people on here sharing my political opinions when there are so many in UK that have them.
Define so many? And have you met all of them or what are you basing your allegations on?
Clearly not true from where I stand, if you follow what's going on there, in the press, within parties etc.

I always liked when people bring in their anecdotes as a final argument and show that sort of outrage - how comes you do not think like me? How? How? I'm the holder of the supreme truth, I've talked to my neighbours and they confirmed I'm right. Here.

Also, I agree with those who questioned your intentions and your identity because it does matter in this case, internet is not a free pass to unchecked political agendas you know, and also because you tend to be rather aggressive when confronted. You expected an easy way here, surprise surprise......How internet is changing, no? Perhaps people are less naive than say 3 years ago? Ha!

Also, I would question any post(er) constantly thanked by a few people here, just so you know.
The following 3 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: