View Single Post
Old 23.11.2019, 11:40
Forum Legend

Groaned at 429 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 20,982 Times in 11,068 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Define so many? And have you met all of them or what are you basing your allegations on?
Clearly not true from where I stand, if you follow what's going on there, in the press, within parties etc.

I always liked when people bring in their anecdotes as a final argument and show that sort of outrage - how comes you do not think like me? How? How? I'm the holder of the supreme truth, I've talked to my neighbours and they confirmed I'm right. Here.

Also, I agree with those who questioned your intentions and your identity because it does matter in this case, internet is not a free pass to political agendas you know, especially because you tend to be rather aggressive when confronted. You expected an easy way here, surprise surprise......How internet is changing, no?

Also, I would question any post constantly thanked by a few people here, just so you know.
Lets see if Tony is right, election is less than 3 weeks away. The forum view is not matched in current opinion polls or the BREXIT referendum.
The following 2 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: