View Single Post
Old 23.11.2019, 20:54

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
You know there was some rather interesting research carried out by the think tank Policy Exchange in recent weeks. It was basically looking into censorship in UK Universities where the likes of Germaine Greer and Jordan Peterson have been no-platformed in the last few years (I’ll post a link below).

There was one question in the study relating to Brexit asking how comfortable students would be airing their views in the classroom. For pro-Brexit students only 39% said they’d feel comfortable. Contrast this to the 89% of pro-remain students who said that they wouldn’t have a problem expressing their views.

I believe you could probably take these figures and extrapolate them elsewhere (i.e. this forum). You say that I get aggressive when confronted, which is of course preposterous when one looks at how mild mannered I’ve been considering the accusations that have been levelled against me. On the other hand one feels a deep burning sense of righteous indignation from a majority on here that anyone dare challenge their views. Perhaps you’ve been a member too long to notice.

https://policyexchange.org.uk/wp-con...-in-the-UK.pdf
Why should we pay any attention to a wilfully anonymous troll on the internet who has been given ample opportunity to clear the air yet still continues to blithely feed us with bullshit.

You're not a Brit. What are you?
This user would like to thank for this useful post: