View Single Post
Old 26.11.2019, 05:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
No, but I am ignoring you. You're just looking for another way to get me to reveal where I'm from in the UK. I've already said I don't see how this is relevant to the debate on here.
It's very relevent to the debate and here's why... Someone so secretive over their UK origins wouldn't use their real name as their member name, and your user name is that of a comedic character almost uniquely played by a number of different people, and also very specifically American. It would be very niche for a Brit to name themself after this character when it's creater died 35yrs ago, and I wouldn't have been aware of him myself if I hadn't wantched a hell of a lot of Bill Hicks material. For the Brits who may not be aware of this, imagine if Keith Lemon was played by several different people and not just Leigh Francis.
The following 4 users would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: