View Single Post
Old 26.11.2019, 09:23
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Had you just conceded just one of my arguments to be correct then I may have carried on, however you’re unable to see [I]any[I] benefits of leaving the EU, even when they’re placed before your very eyes. I expect you’re either still in denial about the result or an EU fanatic. It’s no use debating with a fanatic.
You have said nothing that hasn't been debunked many times in this thread. You've brought nothing new to that table. If you had raised a benefit that would have a direct impact upon you, then you would have an audience, but as it stands, the majority here can see the detrimental effects that leaving will have on their day to day lives and future.

Brexit isn't a concept or a theory to be debated here without evidence because to us, it's been an unwelcome part of our lives for almost 4yrs, with many people having very real and personal reasons for wishing the damned thing had never been raised, let alone voted upon.