View Single Post
Old 26.11.2019, 22:53
Forum Legend

Groaned at 218 Times in 172 Posts
Thanked 7,464 Times in 3,298 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can I pay tax myself?

Quote:
View Post
Can UK company transfer the mony directly to my account so that I can, with a help of some book keeper, pay my taxes myself?
No for a number of reason, the most important being that the company will not accept it or at least they won't once they have spoken to their legal advisors. It would leave then exposed under social security law and no company wants that.

Another reason would be that you will not get a work permit that way, you need to establish a proper business case as self employed person to obtain the permit. Furthermore the only people with a legal right to establish a business are: Swiss citizens, C permit holders and EU citizens and with BREXIT on the way that may have further issues for you.

If you are not happy with your present payroll company (did they finally pay you?) then switching is the only realistic option.