View Single Post
Old 04.12.2019, 00:21

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Maleropo has no particular reputation at present
Divorce lawyer and advice

Hi there, I have been married for over 20 years and we are filing for divorce. I wonder if someone can recommend a good lawyer in Zurich

I am the mother and I work. My husband is my dependent on a B permit.. We moved to Switzerland 14 months ago. He stopped working on a middle life crisis 2 years ago. Do I have to pay him alimony even if he is less than 50 and able to have a solid job?

Any experience with working mothers and custody?

So far the conflict is relatively low. However, I didnít want to file for divorce in Switzerland and he is requesting this with the court and he is trying to delay the hearing for a few months. I prefer the USA law as we own our property, savings, etc.. in the USA and we only rent and have a B permit here. I have one child. I filed in the USA and he is challenging the jurisdiction

For Switzerland to be the place of divorce you have to be here more than 12 months. If of the 14 months we are here, he took 3 months of vacation outside of the country, is this still aplicable? I know is rather specific question but my Swiss lawyer canít answer so I al looking for a better lawyer and some advice

Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Maleropo