View Single Post
Old 10.12.2019, 11:41
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 173 Times in 121 Posts
Thanked 4,863 Times in 1,878 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Is that a bit like "if a tree falls down in a forest does it make a sound if nobody hears it?"

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You are a Tory-voter so I'm guessing you're blind to the antics of people like Tommy Robinson et al, and only see what the naughty extreme left is doing.
I think there is a difference between far right groups like tommy robinsons lot (who wont be tory supporters anyway they are national front / britain first supporters) and the general left leaning gang who find it funny to throw milk shakes over people while shouting "scum" at them.

If you can find some examples of conservative voters screaming "corbyn scum" at Jeremy corbyn, or John Macdonald, or the rest of them, would be great so I can be confident its not just a one sided affair.
The following 3 users would like to thank Mikers for this useful post: