View Single Post
Old 10.12.2019, 12:08
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 172 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 4,863 Times in 1,878 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
It's highly subjective territory, to be fair. The whole Brexit/General Election thing is entwined and messy. To say that it's Labour supporters dishing out all the abuse is surprisingly naive. It's also being blown out of proportion in many cases, too. The bloke yesterday that apparently was "attacked by a Labour supporter" actually ran into the guy's finger if you look at the video. The truth now doesn't matter. The screaming tweets which were then picked up by the media already did the damage. So I guess a lot of it depends on how good you are at spinning stories and perhaps the Tories have the edge on that. A dubious accolade.
Ok, so to shame me for my clear naivety, can you give me an example of some conservative supporters shouting abuse at labour politicians, just an example will help. I can show you any number of news clips of labour supporters surrounding conservative politicians and bawling abuse at them. There must be a bunch of the same kind of thing you can pick up in return ?