View Single Post
Old 10.12.2019, 16:31
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 444 Times in 260 Posts
Thanked 2,734 Times in 1,244 Posts
TonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
She has spoken out against him on many, many, many occasions, but if you understood British politics you'd know that.
Quote:
She has. She speaks out about many, many things, Corbyn included. At great personal risk.

I'm betting you don't actually know who she is.
Are you both the same person?

This is what Jess Phillips said about Jeremy Corbyn back in 2015:

Quote:
"I will do everything I can for Jeremy Corbyn... The day that (Corbyn)... is hurting us more than you are helping us, I won't knife you in the back, I'll knife you in the front"
Four years later, Momentum control the party (and even had a go at removing Jess Phillips), antisemitism is rife in the party, Jeremy Corbyn himself has an approval rating of 20%, and the Cult of Corbyn is very clearly over.

John Wookcock, Joan Ryan, Anne Coffey, Angela Smith, Chris Leslie, Mike Gapes, Luciana Berger, Gavin Shuker, Chukka Umunna and Ian Austin have all looked at the Labour leadership and said, "No, this isn't OK anymore" and left. The likes of Jess Phillips and Jon Ashworth have done nothing, and in doing so are condoning what the Labour Party has become and actively endorsing it. This in spite of believing otherwise. Which is fine, but then they should own it, and be reminded of their inaction, especially when they claim to be anti-racist.