View Single Post
Old 10.12.2019, 16:34
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,929 Times in 1,893 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Not my argument. I was just suggesting a theory.

No need to attempt to insult my intelligence, is there? Rise above the stereotype, eh? When did I say it was too difficult to understand?

Try providing an actual counter argument that doesn't stoop to attacking the poster and isn't, at it's root, basically saying "my Tory is better than your Labour because... ne ne ne ne ne".
I am not insulting your intelligence in the same way im sure you weren't insulting me when you said I was going on about "god knows what".

A survey posted earlier today showed that labour supporters view negatively people who do not follow their political beliefs and this was not as prevalent in conservative voters. This simple fact was then of course challenged as being complete rubbish / not representative / unrealistic.

I have pointed out that the labour left if often seen screaming and shouting at conservative MP's using various insults. Conservative voters do not seem to do the same thing to labour voters.

Of couse, instead of accepting this observation this has been challenged again (such as by yourself saying this could be because the conservatives are in power) to which I have quite rightly pointed out labour have been in power for large lengths of time so the same such news reports should exist, tories screaming at labour MP's, during this window.

To me its all very logical, fair, uncomplicated and clear. If this is an equal activity, and it is not the case that labour lefties are a bunch of thugs, then we should be able to come up with some suitable examples of conservatives berating labour MP's.

up to now, apart from lots of topic changing, pretend confusion, obfuscating, attempts to close the topic because there have been several posts, no one has actually done that.

Therefore I stand by my point, which is very simple: the survey which presents itself as being accurate, is.
The following 3 users would like to thank Mikers for this useful post: