View Single Post
Old 11.12.2019, 14:45
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,910 Times in 7,670 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I thought you would take it as a compliment, to be compared to possibly the most important highly connected person on the forum. She was here quite recently & am sure she will be reading this thread.
Odile has been very quiet lately and it's highly unlikely she'll be back to comment on this. I know she decided to stop posting here a while ago and judging by the personal attacks she received, even when they were unjustified (that I could see it myself), I'd say it was the right decision. I asked her why did she stop posting here and she explained there were also some nasty private messages. It was a rather sad affair in my view.

I enjoyed reading her posts even though I didn't always agree with her. I don't share the others' dislike. Maybe it would be nice if we didn't talk about her when we know very well she might not be back to reply.
The following 3 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: