View Single Post
Old 11.12.2019, 15:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 429 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 20,702 Times in 10,982 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Odile has been very quiet lately and it's highly unlikely she'll be back to comment on this. I know she decided to stop posting here a while ago and judging by the personal attacks she received, even when they were unjustified (that I could see it myself), I'd say it was the right decision. I asked her why did she stop posting here and she explained there were also some nasty private messages. It was a rather sad affair in my view.

I enjoyed reading her posts even though I didn't always agree with her. I don't share the others' dislike. Maybe it would be nice if we didn't talk about her when we know very well she might not be back to reply.
Looking at her most recent log in, I don't believe we are going ignored.
No idea who sent the nasty private messages, nothing to do with me, no doubt she reported them.
Quote:
View Post
You need to remove the final )

the correct link: https://fullfact.org/economy/how-have-wages-changed/
Interestingly they have made no mention of the effect of interest rate cuts since the financial meant down.