View Single Post
Old 25.12.2019, 01:13

Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Adidas has no particular reputation at present
Re: fell on the ground and hurt my knee in Singapore, is the medical fee covered?

Quote:
View Post
Thanks a lot, my fall was quite bad, last time I fell this badly I was still a kid...Yes I am within 30 days between INTERNSHIPS. I checked my contract and the only 2 provisions for accident insurance are below, I don't have problem to pay up front in Singapore, if it can be reimbursed by CH insurance later...

1. The compulsory social security contributions and, if an Insurance obligation applies, the premiums for the non-occupational accident insurance are deducted from the hourly wage (gross). Additional deductions are made to the extent that they are legally required or have been agreed upon with the employee. Provided that the relevant conditions are fulfilled, the employee is Insured with the PKE Pension Foundation Energy, in accordance
with PKE s statutes and regulations.

2.The employee is insured with SU A agains workplace accidents within the framework of the obligatory accident insurance. Employees who work at least 8 hours per week are insured against non-workplace accidents. In the event of incapacity to work, employees are entitled to the daily allowance from SUVA.
As said before per Swiss law the mandatory accident insurance, is it Suva or others, expires 31 days after the last day of paid work (Art. 3 Abs. 2 UVG). The insurance cover is also valid abroad. Medical expenses are reimbursed up to twice the cost in Switzerland (Art. 17 UVV).

Suva has an assistance service that you can contact in case of accidents abroad. Visit www.suva.ch/assistance or call the number +41 848 724 144. Otherwise, call your previous job which will notify the relevant insurance company of the accident.
This user would like to thank Adidas for this useful post: