View Single Post
Old 05.01.2020, 10:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 346 Times in 282 Posts
Thanked 15,717 Times in 8,048 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TV Series, Spanish(?) Father and Small Son, 1970s/1980s(?)

Quote:
View Post
Yes, not so much out of nostalgia, as just to put together the pieces of a puzzle, since it's just a vague memory.
I know the feeling. Remembering something that was evoked by another thing and getting really caught up in the process. I wouldn't let it go either, even if only for a purely intellectual satisfaction.
I think google might do it. Do your search in Spanish, it might come up with better results. But you really have to remember some important details/queries e.g. whether it really was a Spanish/Spanish language movie or it was actually dubbed into Spanish (as far as I know Spain is among those countries which are dubbing all movies/tv shows etc, and that for a very long time...even prior to seventies when your movie was - allegedly - produced )
Good luck!!
This user would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: