View Single Post
Old 08.01.2020, 23:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,592 Times in 7,493 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Wishful thinking
It appears you have a thing for teachers though.....Odile, Rufus...MC....?

I'm kidding now but it is funny....sort of. It reminds me of those schoolboys who would say the most hurtful things to girls only to hide their feelings. It's not that, of course. It looks similarly childish though. I know it's internet but please don't forget that we're all people behind these screens and even though we shouldn't take anything too seriously here, sometimes we do. And we don't always react in the nicest or turn-the-other-cheek way. You're definitely better than that, FMF. I found many of your posts interesting, well written or funny but not this stuff with Rufus.

That being we said, could we please save what's left from this thread? Is it even still worth it? Give it a break maybe? Just wondering...
The following 2 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: