View Single Post
Old 12.01.2020, 11:28
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Riya has no particular reputation at present
Re: Swiss L to B permit Conversion

Quote:
View Post
I've thought of another line of argument, should all of the above not suffice to get the permit(s). And that is the so-called "Härtefall", literally "hardship case".

Arguments in this direction do not assert rights, but are an appeal for a positive decision based on compassion. They are, by nature, secondary to the primary application as outlined above. They can include a variety of factors, or a combination of factors, as applying to the permit applicant him/herself, or to a direct family member.
Thanks @doropfiz for your help, we were able to put up some good points using your inputs. Just to let you know that these new arguments are not applicable to us. My husband's legal team will submit the application on next week, I will keep you all posted.

In parallel, I checked with my employer and wanted to ask something related to my work permit.

First, let me give you a background of my employment. I am working for an NGO at 50%. My contract is till Jan 2021 and when my employer applied for my permit in sept, the authority issued me the same dependent permit with authorisation to work till 1st week - March 2020 (linked to my husband's permit).

Last Friday, we checked with Swiss authority my organisation cannot issue CDL because we are registered as NGO not International Organisation (IO). My employer is ready to grant me 100% starting from March-2020 to Jan-2021 via revise contract, it might extend further subject to grants availability.

As we are a small organisation, my director asked me to find out the process and do all the needful. Being a non-EU/ Swiss, I am unaware of the process and do not know anyone to consult. As my organisation is cannot issue a CDL, can you tell me how to proceed, which documents /criteria / form should we refer at Geneva Canton and which permit I will be issued.
This user would like to thank Riya for this useful post: