View Single Post
Old 12.01.2020, 12:24
Forum Legend

Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 4,550 Times in 2,313 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Focused Degree For Customer Service?

I would second, third and fourth the excellent advice that has been given by these very senior and seasoned EF members.

I had a quick look at your profile. SIX kids !!

There is no way that you will be doing anything professionally for the first two years as you get your kids up and running in a VERY different environment (language, schooling and culture) than they are used to in Florida. If your husband is suggesting anything else, or letting you believe anything else, he is smoking the wrong stuff.

As a suggestion for a flexible "career" that does not depend on a high level of German/Swiss German, I would suggest you, as a native English speaker, get a CELTA qualification from Cambridge University that will let you teach English as a second language. There is certainly a market for this.

Here is a link to get you started: https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/tea...cations/celta/

Good luck with your move.