View Single Post
Old 13.01.2020, 08:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 418 Times in 247 Posts
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,149 Posts
TonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Not long after claiming "I'm outta here"

After losing the discussion in the Trump thread he is now exporting his fact-free opinions here
You do like to provoke donít you?! At least youíre not the only one! I didnít ďloseĒ any discussion for your information, I just refuse to engage with irrational bullies that have a mob mentality.

Brexit is a separate discussion yet it didnít stop a member bringing up Donald Trumpís name (which I suspect was merely another provocation). Much of what was said on the other discussion was such groundless, offensive nonsense that it just doesnít warrant any sort of response.

I have to keep reminding myself that the internet is not the real world, and some of the power users on this forum seem to be as far removed from that as one can imagine. There is hope though as is displayed on this discussion. There was a very similar atmosphere here before the General Election last year, with equally nonsensical arguments being made. Following the result however it became a lot more quieter, reasonable and more civil. Amazing what a dose of the real world will do for people!
The following 3 users would like to thank TonyClifton for this useful post:
This user groans at TonyClifton for this post: