View Single Post
Old 21.01.2020, 09:20

Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
plm987sdf has made some interesting contributions
Re: Deposit return, any rules?

Quote:
View Post
If they signed off as all being ok, you agreed to CHF 250 and new tenants have moved in, it's nothing more to do with you. It's down to them and the new tenants.

A strongly worded letter is needed sent by registered post and if possible sent to the company's director if not the same person.

All the best and let us know how it goes.
Indeed, a strongly worded letter informing them they are in the wrong, even as per their contract was all that was needed. Yesterday evening they called to say as a kind gesture to me, they will look the other way for the bill payment. I guess they couldn't bring it on themselves to say they were wrong. Not wanting to press my case any further and they agreed to send back my money by thurs/friday.

Really often people in Swizterland just give up and decide to pay for things that they really shouldn't have to, simply for less hassle. I stood my ground, even for 5 chf I would, based on principal. I guess they got scared when I said I would be reviewing the fake 250chf claims they put down on the apartment already.