View Single Post
Old 23.01.2020, 10:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 411 Times in 319 Posts
Thanked 17,297 Times in 9,709 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A bit of German to English translation help please

Quote:
View Post
What's not clear? A drop every 10 minutes one hour before you leave your house. 7 drops in total. I was tempted to say 6 but you'll have one more drop just before you leave your home. If you're not sure about that last drop, then leave it at 6. But I'm pretty sure it won't hurt you.

My mom had this surgery. It's pretty much risk-free (I know what they say, mind). You don't need to worry, seriously.
Thanks greenmount. Not too worried about these ops, though I also have to have the lining on the back of my right eye's retina removed later as that has a hole in it.

No one said and there's nothing on the pack or in the instructions on how many drops the ampoule has in it. They're 1ml packs. Wasn't sure how I could calculate the time.
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post: