View Single Post
Old 23.01.2020, 12:49
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 94 Times in 64 Posts
Thanked 1,987 Times in 870 Posts
My2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to move for 30 year old American couple

As I own a firm that organizes events in Europe, I have a pretty good view of the market and know a lot of the firms in the space. Many tech events are looking for speakers and attendees to come over from Silicon Valley (and Asia), so people with strong networks in those regions bring something extra to the table.

As you are likely referring to things being "highly competitive here" meaning CH, one does not have to work for a firm based in CH. While I would definitely look at opportunities close to home, I would not limit myself. Working from home might be a preferable option.

In any case, I am offering advice to the OP and I leave it to them to make their decisions.

Quote:
View Post
I disagree. Event planning is highly competitive here, lots of people on the market who cannot find a job.
The following 3 users would like to thank My2pups for this useful post: