Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 24.01.2020, 22:59

Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
spaghetti has a reputation beyond reputespaghetti has a reputation beyond reputespaghetti has a reputation beyond reputespaghetti has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
yes you must be wondering about it here. we all have masks from the haze (good thing too as they were all sold out yesterday, from tourists taking them back to China, as there aren't enough masks there now) keeping tabs etc but there is nothing more we can do, we have been through, SARS and bird flu etc. So we know the drill. I will make a trip to HK soon too but i am not worried.

it is a terrible blow to people trying to celebrate CNY. A really sombre mood time now in China. It's sad for mainly the migrant workers who can't get home.
I don't know, my friends observe today that almost half of the pedestrians are not wearing masks in public, some are very preventive some are not.

I experienced SARS when I was a teenager, I remember going to school wearing masks, the smell of it, the fear, so I always freak out till this day when people cough in public transport not covering their mouths...

I would make sure to order some N95 masks instead of regular surgical masks just to be sure, better paranoid than sorry. I heard the thing mutated, people just drop dead not even fever.
The following 3 users would like to thank spaghetti for this useful post: