View Single Post
Old 29.01.2020, 21:01
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
coppelia has no particular reputation at present
Re: Working for Swiss company remotely (from Spain) on a Swiss contract? What permit?

Quote:
View Post
If you pull the whole thing as planned, bravo.

But there might be unintended consequences, once you have showed the company the way to pay an employee in Spain without much trouble....why should they keep paying you a Swiss salary and not find someone else in Spain to do it for half the price? There's no such thing as loyalty when money is involved.
I have complete loyalty to my company and my company has complete loyalty to me (mea Ning: they will always be honest and not play around for money).

They have agreed to let me setup the entire remote work system, also in terms of equipment and training for all the company, and even keep my team while living abroad. They were even offering to pay me the extra costs of traveling back and forth when there is a meeting (I refused and asked to pay this from my pocket as they are already doing a great effort).

They let me do this because I work my as off and I'm doing a ing great job so they don't care from where or how, also they have fixed salary levels to avoid these kinds of tricks, and also because they have strived since the foundation of the company to be the perfect workplace, successfully I must say. Business might go sour or whatever, but in terms of their honesty I trust them like my own family, based on experience, not in faith. Yes, these places exist.