View Single Post
Old 30.01.2020, 10:52
Posts: n/a
Re: Working for Swiss company remotely (from Spain) on a Swiss contract? What permit?

View Post
Thanks, indeed I need to figure out what is the procedure to change the contributions (stop paying them) and to pay them in the residence country. If you are familiar with this, do you have any contacts (advisors, lawyers that are not brutally expensive) that I can call for this? The canton has refused to pick up the phone for days.
I told you in #14 how it works.

Also you don't have to figure out how to stop paying here, the moment you start living and working in Spain and have deregistered from Switzerland all of that stops automatically.

Just take up contant with the agency that collects social contributions of the place/area where you plan to live, they will give you exact instructions to follow.
This user would like to thank for this useful post: