View Single Post
Old 31.01.2020, 16:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 26,264 Times in 11,001 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
Exactly, which was why I saidd "if Swiss was really Swiss". It is not like it makes a huge difference, maybe it was a pretext to economise, I am sure other suppliers are cheaper than Laderach. Still like the chocolate.
When they were still called Swissair they had chocolate from Alprose, and it actually said so clearly on the wrapper. I think for many second tier chocolate makers like Alprose a contract like that made all the difference between being a name in Ticino and being a name all over the world.

They would probably have accepted the contract even if they only got to cover their costs.

In the case of Läderach, the name is not on the wrapper AFAIK, so the value to them is much smaller.
The following 2 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post: