View Single Post
Old 01.02.2020, 06:16
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,238 Times in 821 Posts
Thanked 19,388 Times in 7,504 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
One of which does, apparently. Maybe others do, but you've not found out about it. But what if their workers use their wages to fund fundamentalist Christian propaganda? Is it just when the owners do it? Or workers? Or management?

No - the only sensible thing to do is to not eat chocolate. That way you can remain pure.
With this post you prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you are incapable of putting forth a logical argument and are exactly the kind of person I pointed out in my previous post as having almost zero common sense and social intelligence. If you need to be told that there is a dramatic difference between a worker within a company funding fundamentalist Christian propaganda, and the founding family/owner who own the company and receive the profits funding Christian propaganda, then there really is no hope for you being able to engage in this kind of debate and you are simply either mind-bogglingly dense or just a really, really crap troll on a wind-up. My money is on the former... that you just aren't particularly bright outside of what you do for a day job (don't worry, you certainly aren't alone in this thread).
This user groans at Chuff for this post: