View Single Post
Old 01.02.2020, 22:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 193 Times in 160 Posts
Thanked 13,306 Times in 6,938 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
I still havenít decided if youíre a parody account or genuinely thick.

How does it matter how nationality or citizenship was acquired? You want a medal because you were born with multiple nationalities? Guess what, me too, but my Irish lineage has lain dormant until it was needed. They are happy, Iím happy, youíre upset.

You luckily donít get to decide how well integrated I am or whether Iím worthy of a slice of the Swiss pie Iíve paid into for 13 years without being allowed to vote, so cheer up, no point getting worked up about something that you canít influence.

Btw, you do realise that Iím still a British citizen, right? So what am i meant to have run away from exactly?
You think if someone makes a statement in reference of a post of you's, that someone is upset? You take yourself far too seriously.
Yes of course you are still British, hence the cake. I do not ponder about you - or who ever - becoming Swiss. You fulfil the criteria you do. Simple.The criteria were set by the society over the years, that's how things work here and I'm fine with that.

Quote:
View Post
Could you not have used the quote function?
That post is seriously hard to read.
I'm sorry, I didn't think it was. Being lazy.
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: