View Single Post
Old 02.02.2020, 10:57
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,120 Times in 763 Posts
Thanked 18,735 Times in 7,273 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: whatsapp and problem

Quote:
View Post
An aged female friend and myself have long been communicating by telephone in the mornings to ensure that we are both still kicking. A sort of alarm system set up to be able to offer some sort of help should there be no reply.
Since autumn we've gone over to WhatsApp, a simple voice message to say 'I am still here' sort of thing.
It started off well, but within the past weeks there have been delays of up to 4-5 hours until the message gets through. This causes each of us to have to revert to the telephone if no message is received before 9 o'clock. This isn't an everyday occurrence but happens about every three days.
I simply wonder if this is normal. I'm with sunrise.

Any suggestions or information is welcome.
I never have any delays with Whatsapp. Do you both have the delay receiving messages or does only one of you have the delay receiving messages? When YOu send a message does it show the "two blue tickmarks" symbol to show that it has been successfully sent?
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: