View Single Post
Old 02.02.2020, 13:20
Forum Legend

Groaned at 345 Times in 281 Posts
Thanked 15,691 Times in 8,039 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laderach (Läderach)... run by anti-gay and anti-abortion religious fundamentalist

Quote:
View Post
As long as the product, that I can buy, as a thing is apolitical, serves its purpose very well, is of good quality, is healthy for use by me and good for the environment, then I don't care who produces it (btw, I do not eat sweets containing saccharose, and I don't consider a chocolate to be healthy). Maybe if I learn about the producer donating the income for some serious, immoral case, then I refuse to buy whatever is sold by him, because I don't want my money to support something I am against. Someone just being anti-something is just an opinion, not an action. For me it is of low importance and can be accepted. In other words, I respect someone's opinion even if it is different.
I take it you mean well and believe in tolerance. I'm afraid you'll realise one day or another that an ambivalent attitude towards intolerance it will only make things worse in the long run. But hey, each at their own pace and each during their own journey.
Take care and welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your chocolate, whatever that is.