View Single Post
Old 05.02.2020, 11:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,885 Times in 7,662 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Must be exhausting, all that pent up stuff making everything clench.
I remember there were a few of you (who can easily detect if someone is not from UK) who asked TC et co. to admit they're not British. Never happened. As if someone would need a UK pass to debate this theme. Yet, they seem to have a fascination for this thread and speak fervently in favour of Brexit no matter what, Brexit Brexit at all costs, and speak as if it was the best thing that could have happened to your country. As if they were British. No matter how hard, civilised, polite, less polite, how many arguments you brought to make them drop the nonsense they're still here. Making fun of you, laughing at you. Ok, I know in internet terms this is called trolling but still....I have a vague feeling they're also convinced they are right. That they do you a favour if you know what I mean.