View Single Post
Old 11.02.2020, 10:59
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,246 Times in 828 Posts
Thanked 19,597 Times in 7,569 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have to pay tax "at source" again, as it was lost

Quote:
View Post
For sure, I will go. The mail that clearly states that they did not receive taxes from XXX was received by me only yesterday evening. Before, they were sending preliminary estimate, I sent my salary slips, they sent the recalculated bill (which was 3.5K and which I paid). So before yesterday I was sure all is fine.

It is not so easy to go in person, as the office is located in another city, and I would need my husband who speaks French (for sure they don't speak English). Currently, my husband is search around and asking the lawyers as well. So for sure we will visit them, but not as fast as it could happen in Zurich.

So please don't blame me for not doing anything
Ok then so why has your husband who speaks French at least given them a call yet to find out the situation and explain? That takes 10 minutes and doesn't require travelling to the next town.