View Single Post
Old 11.02.2020, 11:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 217 Times in 171 Posts
Thanked 7,421 Times in 3,283 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Permit for child, illogical requirement

Quote:
View Post
Court document says that from “that and that date” child wil live with mother in mothers approved place of residence, internationaly. It even says that when mother decides to visit native country, she can give notice to father one day before, so he can decide will he want a visit (so we understand that residence of child is not native country by default). Double checked also part about school holidays - document says that every year I must send to father holiday schedule for Switzerland or any other country where child will live. So, in my subjective opinion, father has signed document which says that child can live also abroad, if mother decides.
Here is the thing:

Your statement that you a have complete control over your child's life and that father has given up all his rights is not substantiated by the document you quote... the fact that it requires you to send the child's holiday schedule to him says otherwise...

I would strongly recommend you get a Swiss lawyer to represent you in this matter, because once things go down rabbit holes in Switzerland, the rabbit usually gets to keep them.
The following 5 users would like to thank Jim2007 for this useful post: