View Single Post
Old 11.02.2020, 13:55
Forum Legend

Groaned at 217 Times in 171 Posts
Thanked 7,421 Times in 3,283 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Permit for child, illogical requirement

Quote:
View Post
I am sorry, but you are wrong. Of course I have not quoted in forum all information on document, only things which can better explain part of situation. The document clearly says that joint custody has ended. And yes, father has visitation rights, so my lawyer asked Court to put this in text about holidays so father knows when child could be visiting native country. Full custody, at least in my country, doesn’t mean that he is taken out from birth certificate. But he looses any legal rights over child - medical, educational etc.
So you have not gone from 'I have all the rights' to 'I have to send the father the kids holiday schedule' to 'he has visitation rights'.

When means that it is not at all beyond the bounds of possibility that the Swiss authorities will require the approval of the father before issuing a permit.

Get yourself a lawyer.
The following 3 users would like to thank Jim2007 for this useful post: