View Single Post
Old 11.02.2020, 22:09

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
kosalan has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
What taxes are you referring to?
i mean , if you sell inside of CH .. do i need to take tax[VAT] ? because i heard ,we do not need to pay taxes till we reach 100 K in a year , if yes ,should i take tax from buyers ? also if i take tax , should i pay it for GOV before i make 100K ? because i really have no idea in this 2 point . [shipping and taxes ] .

Quote:
View Post
Yes I am planning to use the post (for now I will ship my products myself) but in the next couple of months, I will use the business and wharehousing and storage solutions service of the post.Basically you give them your inventory, they store it and ship it directly to your customers.I know there are lots of third part services like this but I don't trust them, and for me it's better to trust the swiss post.
Check this out: https://www.post.ch/en/business-solu...sing-logistics

For taxes, there is of course the 8% VAT, and then I have chosen to use the services of an agency to do all my taxes, also to clear customs and importations process.
Let's keep in touch I'll tell you more as I move on
Cheers
sure yes ,and im gonna rent my own warehouse ,i think better if i go also with an agency for taxes .8% Vat for inside of CH or also outside of CH ?? i mean in Europe countries ?

Quote:
View Post
Things which are significant in my experience.

What type of volume are you anticipating?

How consistent are your shipping needs? Large, bulky packages. Lightweight mailers. Flat envelopes??

Have you considered the amount and types of packing material you will be using?

Is there an existing business whose shipping model you could copy?

There are continuous optimizations which can be made to increase efficiency, however they are usually dependent on other aspects of the business.

Id also speculate that unless you grossly miscalculate, your initial shipping solutions will not be the primary driver of success or failure.
yes you are right , thats why i want talk with some E-Commerce peoples about it.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 11.02.2020 at 22:24. Reason: merging consecutive replies