View Single Post
Old 12.02.2020, 21:56
mooncakestar mooncakestar is offline
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Genève
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mooncakestar has no particular reputation at present
I have a sudent permit and I want to change program


I'm 19 and I'm an EU citizen with a student permit.
I started in September 2019 the first year on biology at the university here in Switzerland but after few months I realised that it wasn't for me, I did like it so I decided that it was better for me to change program.
So I left the faculty and now I'm following other courses but not as a regular student (auditrice libre). In June of this year I will apply to a new bachelor program.

I've already informed the canton office and I'm waiting for an answer. I'm really scared, I hope that they will allow me to stay for my studies and/or renew my student permit.

What do you think will happen?