View Single Post
Old 13.02.2020, 15:15
Super Moderator

Groaned at 437 Times in 328 Posts
Thanked 21,325 Times in 11,191 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coming out from my debt or filing bankruptcy .please help me to find out a soluti

Quote:
Bankruptcy comes worldwide in many tastes and flavours. And even if the debts would go away it still might be a process of many years before they do.

I like the idea where people are responsible for their own debts. However with America I can see that there should be a sort of way out since they just keep lending money to every poor idiot who already has 10 debts against incredible insane interests. People should be protected against their own stupidity in some way, here that is mostly by not lending to those who can't afford, there it is by bankruptcy processes.
The reason for UK / US bankruptcy laws is it allows people to take risks in business that should things go wrong they can have another chance.