View Single Post
Old 13.02.2020, 15:31
Forum Legend

Groaned at 205 Times in 170 Posts
Thanked 14,242 Times in 7,372 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coming out from my debt or filing bankruptcy .please help me to find out a soluti

Quote:
View Post
Bankruptcy in Switzerland is only for companies, not people.

Tom
Not correct. Info available in German and French.

But it's not the "I'll be free" solution here. Basically one can never build assets again as the moment one does, the creditors will bring up their demands again.
It could be a momentary relief (wage garnishment is stopped) if someone is willing to pay up when times are better.

As to the two questions of OP, it says in link above:
<<Migranten und Migrantinnen haben Schwierigkeiten zu erwarten, falls die Erneuerung einer Bewilligung, der Familiennachzug oder die Einbürgerung ansteht. Sie müssen individuell beweisen, dass Konkurs die bessere Lösung ist als die Pfändung oder der Eingriff von Gläubigern in das Existenzminimum.>>
Migrants have to expect difficulties in cases of renewal of permit, family reunion or naturalization. They must prove individually, that bankruptcy is the better solution than garnishment or the intervention in the subsistence level by the creditors.

I have no idea how you managed to get yourself into such a situation if you knew you had plans to bring your family here and it's none of my business either. But for sure you will not find the solution on an internet forum. You need professional advice. You can for example get it:
Caritas Schuldenberatung
Schuldenberatung Kanton Zürich they work together with "Baratungspunkt" at Metzgasse 2 in Winterthur. In this case not for woman only, I would suppose.

As to your personal state at the moment - being down, depressed etc. - which while subjectively understandable, it won't get you anywhere. The problem is selfmade = you have to solve it. It might sound harsh but the sooner you take that stand-point the better you will find a way to do just that. Solve it.

The other solution is run away, go back home to your family and never look back. Not sure that will make you feel better though.