View Single Post
Old 16.02.2020, 19:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,247 Times in 829 Posts
Thanked 19,657 Times in 7,590 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I understand rules are rules but...

Quote:
View Post
Hi Everyone.

I hope you are well.

I am looking for a cheaper apartment because I currently can't really afford to it.
I had to take this one otherwise I would have been sleeping rough lol.

I understand that in Switzerland you have to pay a few months rent notice period. I completely get that and that is completely understandable but what happens when you can not afford to do so?

I feel like I am currently trapped like a prisoner now if I am honest my rent is 1350 CHF for a one roomer in Basel is crazy when I see so many better and cheaper ones. My apartment isn't bad I just need more space ideally.

Why do I get so much hate on this forum just asking for advice I don't interact a lot because I am often on my iPhone and I hate sending lengthy messages to people.

Have a great day everyone.
It's amazing how for someone with dyslexia your posts are continuing to improve to the point where it seems like you don't actually have dyslexia. That's some great autocorrect at work there.

Considering your previous threads, and the continual changes in story and character, I am calling attention-seeker or troll.
The following 4 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: