View Single Post
Old 16.02.2020, 19:22
Forum Legend

Groaned at 95 Times in 76 Posts
Thanked 12,449 Times in 5,054 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I understand rules are rules but...

Quote:
View Post
Why do I get so much hate on this forum just asking for advice I don't interact a lot because I am often on my iPhone and I hate sending lengthy messages to people.
It is, of course, your full right not to interact a lot. Nevertheless, you have received a lot of practical suggestions in your various threads, and several offers of help both in your threads and behind the scenes.

You're completely free to choose whether or not you want to take anyone up on their suggestions and offers.
  • If you don't want to, that's fine, that's your choice, and okay. That's the great thing about fora... one can read a lot of ideas, and pick out any which appeal, and leave out the rest.

• If Chuff is right (and he may well be) and you're just trolling, that'd be a sad way to spend your time, and annoying to others.

• Some people here continue to try to answer your questions just in case the reason you are not getting it together is because you are unable to cope (because of the trauma you've been through, and because life can be hard, especially when one is lonely, far away from home, and doesn't have enough money). If you feel you just can't face anything, then all the more so, I hope you can muster the strength to start somewhere (you don't have to fix everything at once, just one small step to begin) to get the help you need.

I wish you peace and courage.
This user would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post: