View Single Post
Old 16.02.2020, 19:29
JdG JdG is offline
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Ponte Tresa
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JdG has no particular reputation at present
Tax Declaration when owning Foreign Funds paying "Quellensteuer"

Hi guys,

I am EU citizent with a B permint, paying "Quellensteuer". I do have some fund (accumulation) in my home country.

May I do a Tax Declaration and declare those funds?

Last year I closed some of them and gains were not taxed because I reported I was a Swiss resident in order to avoid double taxation. May I report those capital gains despite of not being taxed in CH?

Thanks a lot in advance, lerning a lot from the forum.
Reply With Quote