View Single Post
Old 19.02.2020, 00:15
rodsky77 rodsky77 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 41
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
rodsky77 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Baby birth certificate

Thank you for your replies. I think that Iíll just go to the Zivilstandamt and talk to them to see whatís possible. The country where I was born no longer exists. All my documents including my birth certificate and passport as well as my citizenship of said country were revoked upon immigration to the USA. My documents from US do not show my name as it was in my country of birth. All firms that can request my birth certificate on my behalf require an apostillized authorization in the name in which the birth certificate was issued (not possible), or the apostillized name change papers if my current documents are not with the name contained in the birth certificate (also not possible). Short of me restoring my citizenship of the country where the archives are located (now a new country , but Iím not looking for another citizenship), I canít seem to find a way to get this done in a sane manner.
Reply With Quote