View Single Post
Old 22.02.2020, 09:33
The Marmite Moderator

Groaned at 433 Times in 330 Posts
Thanked 21,431 Times in 11,236 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Normal tax bill significantly more than withholding tax

Quote:
View Post
Thank you for clearing it up.
This might be my most expensive lesson learned yet. And the least profitable overtime I ever did.

I'll try to piece some more deductions together, but this may be more or less all I have. I did eat of course, but I didn't have to buy anything significant for work, nor did I have training paid by myself. And the 5K is my health insurance + the public transportation.

Looks like all that's left is to marry, get into debt, or to donate 15K to the SVP
Do you know if I can at least deduct the Serafe bill? I didn't find any information on that, but it's suspicious, because it's mandatory. Not that it made a huge impact, but that could be a free pizza and a burger right there.
There is also a deduction of about 3% of earnings, can't remember exactly but you can't just have 5k of deductions.