View Single Post
Old 26.02.2020, 01:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,264 Times in 7,847 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Registration Form

Quote:
View Post
Hello Forum

I recently moved to Zurich and my family will join me as soon I'll find an apartment here.
Question about registration form for an apartment.
1) How I should fill the information related to my partner, which currently is abroad? She doesn't have a permit, address and income here in Swiss.
2) What is the right way to fill the field - Zivilstand? We aren't married, but we have a kid - we are in relationships.
3) What would be the good answer for this question - Seit wann sind Sie an obiger Adresse wohnhaft? : ) In my case.

Thank you very much in advance!!!
Hi, Developer,

1) If you are not married, does your partner also have a job/permit to come here? If not, what makes you think she can follow you here?
Being in a relationship, having a kid is not really enough. Did you apply for a concubine-permit for her?
Just rent the flat under your name for now.
2) If you are not married, your Zivilstand is "ledig".
3) The "obige Adresse" I assume is where you live now. What they want to know how long you lived in the flat you live now. So give the date you moved in there. Like "seit 1. Dezember 2019" or what ever the real date is.

All the best.