View Single Post
Old 26.02.2020, 11:05
NJE NJE is offline
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NJE has no particular reputation at present
Regular self employed work in Switzerland as non resident - which permit?


At the moment I run a limited company in the UK providing services mainly there and in Germany (where I am resident), however I get more and more interest from clients in Switzerland who would like to book me. I am now wondering how I can legally to do. From what I understand I need to apply for a G permit, but do I have to do it before I set myself up in Switzerland as self employed or after? I cannot find the right information online. If I am on the wrong path all together, and need to look at other options I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Many thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote