View Single Post
Old 26.02.2020, 20:49
hikari hikari is offline
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: London
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hikari has no particular reputation at present
Work Permit for Internship for Non-EU

Hello, everyone!

I am from China(Non-EU) but studying in UK. I am doing a 4-year course with 3-year bachelor study and 1-year master study. I am 3rd year now and I am required to do a 4-month summer internship for continuing my study in university. I got an offer from a company in Zurich.

However, someone told me "doing an internship during the summer between your Bachelors and Masters studies, you are not eligible to intern in Zurich." I am wondering whether this statement is true or not. For my case, the student letter and transcript just mention my degree is "MSc" without mentioning I am a Bachelor student now.

Thank you in advance!