View Single Post
Old 03.03.2020, 23:12
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 129 Times in 67 Posts
DerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help with motivational letter for a landlord

Quote:
View Post
Long story short. Family from EU, me, wife and 1-year-old child. We both are in the early thirties. Work permit type B for 5 years, unlimited contract with the employer. Family income 130K CHF. Apartment budget 2000-2500 CHF. At least 3 rooms, at least 60 Sqm.

The only concern is that my family still is in the home country and will join me as soon as I'll find an apartment.

So far I applied in Altstetten, Schlieren, Dietikon, Wiedikon, Alt-Wiedikon, Sihlfeld, Adliswil, Opfikon, Oerlikon, Wallisellen, Affoltern, Wollishofen.
Rejected everywhere.
The budget sounds alright actually. I am sorry to hear you applied to so many and got rejected. My German is not very good otherwise I would help.

I have read that some people included a family photo in their application. One in which you are all smiling and in the woods or maybe mountains.
I don't know if this sort of thing makes a difference but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Good luck with the search.