View Single Post
Old 04.03.2020, 10:39
alizary alizary is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Bern
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alizary has no particular reputation at present
Re: Quellensteuer plus normal tax

View Post
2. Tell your employer you now have a C permit so they should stop deducting it, simple. They're not going to know your permit status has changed unless you tell them. Probably let the cantonal tax office know as well.
Thank you for the reply. Yes, I informed our HR as soon as I noticed, but they said that an official request should come to them from the tax office, which I am surprised is not aware then (?). Just thought here in Switzerland this kind of info "automatically" spread to all important authorities by migration/Fremdenpolizei. But seems like not the case.. Will do.
Reply With Quote