View Single Post
Old 12.03.2020, 16:17
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Luna has no particular reputation at present
Re: Swiss Child being kicked out of the country because the father rejects his respon

My son is since born register in the Swiss embassy with passaport and all regular, he born in Brazil but his father whent there and did all .
So I have all the document, contract of work, integration letter, many friend wrote to the immigration, we didint live in Brazil and I donít came here to ask for social help, I have a hotel in Brazil and I can prove incomes I have bank statements very good and many documents proving my financial autonomy his father also pay for the child every month etc..
In the begging the immigration thing would be ok , but then When the imigration contact his father and him declined the interest in participate of the life is the son , the immigration told have a very old law that say when have no contact canít give the permit to the mother stay with the child.
I donít see no logic in send my son to foster house because I always erase my son and I have capacity for this, we came from Greece Here, and I have applied for a permit before I came to life in Fšllanden the problem is when I came I had to change the adress and the canton , so the ask of the imigration start again because is separate.
My son is already 3 weeks in the School making an intensive German .